The best way to collect your Social Secuirity benefits to maximize them
New tax savings opportunities on your IRA or 401(k) as a result of recent tax law changes
Why the current economic outcome may be entirely predictable and where we may go from here
How the current Federal Reserve policy of massive currency creation threatens your retirement and what you should consider doing about it
A new planning tool designed for the current economy that can help aspiring retirees achieve their dreams of a comfortable, stress-free retirement
The "New Retirement Rules class is informative and entertaining. When you participate in the class, you will receive a textbook and a series of essential reports.
These reports include:
* A Social Security maximization report that will provide you with customized Social Security collection options
* A fee and drawdown analysis report. This report will show you the historical drawdown risk in your portfolio as well as confirm the current level of internal fees you are paying in your investments.
* An IRA and 401(k) tax analysis. This report will show you potential tax savings strategies to consider for your IRA and 401(k) holdings.
* A New Retirement Rules Income sourcing map. This report will illustrate retirement income options and sources to you.
* A New Retirement Rules allocation map that will should you allocation options.
These reports are developed interactively during the class. You will NEVER be asked to share any personal information with the class instructor.
At the conclusion of the class, attendees will have a comprehensive retirement plan.
Josh is the current President and Founder of Alpert Retirement Advising. With over 20 years experience in the financial services industry, he has developed a specialized method of planning for retirement that allows clients to feel confident that they are prepared for retirement. Given his expertise, Mr. Alpert has appeared in Forbes, Newsday, the Huffington Post, the Chicago Tribune, U.S. News & World Report, as well as many other media outlets. With over 1,000 clients served throughout his career, Mr. Alpert truly understands what is needed to plan for a stress-free retirement.
Josh is a resident of Royal Oak. In his free time, he is a bronze sculptor, a weekend regular at the College for Creative Studies foundry in Detroit. He is also an advanced collector of vintage baseball cards, a tournament Scrabble player, and he is active in softball and bowling leagues throughout the year.
Nathan is Mr. Alpert's assistant. He is a graduate of University of Toledo. Nathan's role is integral to Alpert Retirement Advising and you are sure to see him at every class.
In his free time, Nathan is a technical stock trader who studies and analyses economic markets looking for inefficiencies in stock valuations. He is also an exceptional baker, an aspiring stone carving artist and an avid student of Ancient Roman history.
101 West Big Beaver Road, Troy, Michigan 48084, United States